POW/MIA FLAG - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This POW/MIA flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA.
- HEADING & GROMMET HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag has a heading and grommet finish and is designed to attach to an outdoor flagpole. It has a sturdy canvas heading and #2 solid brass grommets. The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag.
- NYLON MATERIAL - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use.
- DOUBLE-SIDED FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This style of flag is made by sewing two identically printed flags together, back to back. A liner is placed between the two layers. Both sides of this style flag are the same (unlike a single-reverse style where the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front).
- OUTDOOR USE - This flag is intended for outdoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Flags For Veterans is here to help veterans purchase high-quality flags and flag accessories at the best possible prices. We are also available to help you determine which products will best meet your particular needs. If you'd like help, please give us a call at 877-233-0608.