NYL-GLO AMERICAN FLAG
Sizes in stock: 3x5', 4x6', 5x8, 6x10', 8x12', 10x15', 10x19', 12x18'
OUT OF STOCK: 2x3', 2.5x4', 5x9.5', 15x25', 20x30', 20x38', 30x50', 30x60'
At Flags For Veterans, our Nyl-Glo American flags:
- Are the brightest and longest-lasting of our three nylon flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Nylon and Signature.)
- Include a one-year colorfast guarantee.
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Are digitally printed on 200 denier nylon material.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Use color matched thread for sewing the stripes.
- Smaller flags (6'x10' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (8'x12' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags For Veterans, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.